Friday, January 07, 2005

Epic day of snowshredding.

So today was awesome, easily one of the top 5 days I have ever had snowboarding. First, I got a brand new Burton Seven board and Cartel bindings yesterday; second, we went to Diamond Peak, a mountain that I know like the back of my hand and got FREE tickets; and third, I was with my friend and co-worker, the ever improving and excited Keith. These factors, along with the fact that it had snowed a good 6 inches overnight and snowed the entire time we were there, all came together to make an incredible day of snowshredding. Unforetunately, I didn't bring my digi cam, so the good memories will just have to live on in our minds.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Birdsong said...

Hey, glad I inspired you! Did you check out that link to sandboarding? Maybe we will have to give it a try this spring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home