Wednesday, January 26, 2005

More playing catch-up

Sunday the 23rd was my 26th Birthday, so we went out and had some drinks, and alittle dancing. It was fun because my friends Jimmy and Brent had friends from high school out here from Kentucky. Good times were had by all and so far I don't feel too much older. That is it for now. I would write more, but refiguring out how to post the pics into a post that is written in took me forever this morning, so I am out of here. I'll leave you with a pic of one of my new favorite house designs, (I just started looking into architecture and the different genres,) it is a Mies van der Rohe home called the Farnsworth house after the woman who commissioned it. Simple modernist design.

Farnsworth House in Plano, IL, by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home