Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So time for an update

As mom has so sardonicly pointed out, I have been neglecting to post recently, so here we go. I really haven't been doing to much in the last few weeks, mainly working and contemplating my life situation. Basically trying to prepare myself for the enevitable, which means my returning to the fine establishment that is higher education. Hopefully my little sister Nikki and I will be attending Chico state in the near future. This raises some questions, will I remember how to study, what if I want to change my major, will I be able to find a job that will allow me to live comfortably while I continue my education. I have faith that all these things will work themselves out. Well, I have to go, will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home