Friday, February 18, 2005

Blogging taking off

I had a funny conversation today, which would have been better if my cell worked better and I wasn't at work. It started with my buddy Tyson, better known as the sucka, calling me up to tell me about his blog, which is cool, and me letting him know that myself, my moms, and Keith all have blogs now. So I think that it must be pretty hard for someone like him who works in technology to have a blog where you have to censor your thoughts for fear of losing your job. Some of the bosses that I have are so inept when it comes to tech that they would never be able to find this blog and wouldn't have the slightest idea what it was or where it came from. My friends Duncan and Aimee are here right now visiting, they live in the Virgin Islands. So last night we( about 8 of us,) went out to sushi and had a good time. They came up to go snowboarding and see all the peeps. I am going to post some more later with some pics. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home