Saturday, March 05, 2005

So, I have been seriously slacking on the posting lately

Today is an interesting day. We seriously switched the schedule at work, but I only had to switch 1 of my days off. We had 1 of or employees quit, so we are doing some shuffling. Glad I have the next two days off, I have to catch up on laundry and housework and such. Tonight we are going to the Biltmore to watch Rebirth Brass Band. Should be alot of fun. They are kind of a Mardi Gras style brass ensemble.

I don't know where to start other than that. Went snowboarding Mon and Tues at Northstar with Brent, Sensuous Steve and Mike again. They have the most amazing park around. I need to get some park pictures, since I don't have any, I will substitute some Keith and Matt snowshredding instead. They are constantly changing and upgrading their park features, which is cool because it forces you to try different tricks and keep evolving your riding. It also makes me realize that my Mom is right and I need to step out of my comfort zone more often to expand and sharpen my skills.

Other than that, life is good. I am liking the fact that it is going to be spring pretty soon. Haven't got to see Mom or any of the family lately, but I think of them all the time. Hopefully I will get to go riding with them in the near future.


Sampson, and (from left) Lauren, Catherine, Heidi(with hat), Jordan and Dan in the green.This one is from Sampson's birthday.  Posted by Hello


Scottie and I, best buddies. Posted by Hello


The Earth and some of the girls he works with at the Brewing Co. Posted by Hello


Myself, Keith and Matt,(from left,) sitting in the snow taking a breather last Monday 2-28, I think. Posted by Hello


Glenn, (my stepdad,) and I at breakfast at the Old Post Office @ 2 weeks ago. Posted by Hello


Mom at breaky the same day, in the white. Posted by Hello


Heidi and Megan at the Brew Co. Posted by Hello


Keith jumping getting some 24-pack and maybe even Keg air. Posted by Hello


Matt getting crazy on a jump we found. Posted by Hello


This is me dying of the Stomach flu last week. Posted by Hello

So, hopefully this makes up for not posting for a while, overloaded the site with pictures. Well, see you guys later on, peace for now boys and girls.

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2005 8:54 AM, Blogger Birdsong said...

Great bunch of pix. Miss you too... and I am sure going to miss it when you leave Tahoe for Chico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home