Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bored at Work

The good news, depending on your perspective, is that it is snowing, has been all day and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. I went to Northstar today and it was pretty warm, almost to the point of raining. At that time, the wind was still blowing the current storm in, so I took one run and left. Other than that, sorry I haven't post the hip-hop show pics or any other pics for that matter, just been kind of busy.

Yes Lindsey, I could sell my body, but I think that you need to know someone that has connections. I don't know what those connections would be to exactly, but I don't think it is one of the connections that I have. I kind of know you, got any suggestions for future clientele? Maybe Abby and I could go into business together, (joking.) For those of you who don't know, if you see comments from Birdsong, that is my loving technologically adept mom.

Really just trying to slow down after last week, ended up going out three nights in a row, this after deciding that it wasn't the best thing for me. Keith asked if I was warming up my liver for the move to Chico. Don't have that much to say today, at least the snow will keep the resorts going for a little longer. I need to go somewhere, preferably to the beach to relax and sip a nice cool beverage and get a tan. I think that is it for now, peace and love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home