Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yet another post about shredding

Well, maybe some other miscellaneous stuff to. I should start by saying that in my pseudo-hometown of Downieville, a tiny former gold mining town of about 250 people, one of the four hotels in town burned down the other day. This serves as a reminder to me of how delicate the balance of life and community can be, and especially that accidents, (I hope it was an accident, don't have all the details yet,) can happen to anyone at any time. Hopefully everyone involved will recover quickly and it won't affect them to much, my thoughts are with all of them.

On to a lighter subject, I went riding again today. That makes 4 days so far this week, and I am planning on going again tommorrow. It is the best feeling to be riding all the time, I don't think I have ridden this much since my first years in college. It is good for me motivationally to be waking up early and getting to exercise and learn some tricks before I head off to my uninspiring job. They changed the set-up at the Star last weekend for a contest, keeping everything fresh and all, and then today they put in some more features below the superpipe. Here is the mountain cam, you can see the rails in the bottom left, kind of.

That is it for now, peace boys and girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home