Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Don't have a lot to say.

So, almost getting used to my new work and lifestyle schedule. Went riding again today, that's like 7 days out of the last week and a half. I feel a lot better all around since deciding to ride as much as possible. It makes me insanely happy that I get to ride so much and that it feels like I am improving a lot.

Talked to Tyson today and he reminded me to start filling out my March Madness(College Basketball for the uninitiated,) brackets. On the ESPN website they let you fill out 5 brackets to win $10,000. If anyone wants to do their own brackets, here it is. Good luck.

So, I am pretty excited about the prospect of moving and going back to school and all that it entails. I had lunch with Mom, Nikki and Jesse this past Sunday, and it sounds like Nikki is as excited as me, albeit a little more skeptical. She has never lived by herself yet, and I don't think she realizes how ready she is to do it. We are planning to go to Chico pretty soon,(next couple of weeks hopefully,) and check out the housing scene and I need to stop by the college and talk to a counselor.

I think that is it, I'll probably post again tommorrow, which will be recap and new material. That's it for now boys and girls, have a good night and a wondrous tommorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful evening!! Can't wait to go riding this weekend!! Love you sweetie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home