Thursday, March 24, 2005

One more cop out post

Everyone should check out this cafe press shop that sells stuff to support cancer victims and caregivers. Gotcancer.org They say they have a humerous approach to battling cancer.

On a completely different subject, I am thinking about quitting my job and switching to something else entirely. Maybe I just am ready for any type of change, to go and do something that is different and possibly slightly outside of my range of comfort. Does anyone know how I could become a professional stunt car driver?

Also, don't know how many of you out there are familiar with the marvelous drinking game Beirut, but there is a pretty good site on it. They have an extensive rules section that will let you put together the rules that you play with at your local gaming house, and also tells about lots of variations. It also has lots of illustrations and good articles on everything Beirut related. Just to make it clear, it is BEIRUT, not Beer Pong. Here is the link, check out the Beirut-Guide. That is it for now, hopefully you are all running to the store for beer, plastic cups and ping-pong balls.

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2010 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home