Friday, March 25, 2005

Tired today

So last night, lil Scottie and I went out for a little while to the infamous Rookies, and what I mean by a little while is that I saw the sun come up this morning. (Sorry Mom.) It was fun and there were a bunch of fun people out, some hot girls and lots of drinking going on. Had some fun dancing to some pretty shitty pop music, flirted with lots of beautiful girls, (I think they were hot?!) and generally lived it up. The Vagina Monologues are playing tommorrow and were going to go check it out, should be a good time. Sorry that I have been seriously slacking as far as any type of pics go. That is all I have time for right now, later.

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

OMG Thundercats!!!!! I Loved that cartoon when I was a kid.

Anyway, Got the link to your blog from another that I read...maybe your mom's? Anyway, I'm not to far from you....out in a small town near Quincy.

It's fun reading blogs of people that live semi-close!

 
At 4/02/2005 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo! I had so much fun riding with you--even though my gears totally dated. Maybe I will splurge and get new goggles--at least then I wouldn't be such a "gaper". Thanks again for the room and everything. Later, Megs

 
At 4/04/2005 1:53 PM, Blogger erl said...

Isn't it funny how so many people are compelled to apologize to their mom's for stuff they write on their blogs? I do it nearly every other day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home